Juggle Today: How to Juggle 3 balls
I suggest completing the beginner's exercises before attempting to juggle three balls.
1. Position - To start, hold two balls is your right hand and one in your left.
2. First Throw - Throw a ball up, most commonly the front/outside one, from your right hand in a path towards your left hand. When at the peak of its arch throw the ball in your left hand.
Note: be sure not to have the two balls collide in mid-air.
3. Second Throw - Now you should have one ball in each and and one in the air. When the airborne ball is at the top of its journey throw the ball in your right hand.
4. Third Throw - do the same movement as with the second the hands switched. (When the airborne ball is at the top of its journey throw the ball in your LEFT hand. )
5. Repeat - Repeat steps 3 and 4 as many times as possible.
Now the way to get good is.......practice, practice and more practice.
Congratulations!! You are now juggling:)
Warning: do not use hard balls(e.g. baseballs) when learning. it can cause permanent damage to your person.